Pest Manager of the Year 2012
The Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association (AEPMA) is the recognised association and voice of the Australian Professional Pest Management Industry. Every year, they vote on an individual member of the industry that deserves merit. This year, the Australian Pest Manager of the Year Award was adjusted to instead grant the award to a company that has:
1. A strong history of providing pest management services.
2. The business has well defined business goals and objectives.
3. The business is strong on customer satisfaction.
4. Efforts are made to market and promote the business.
5. The business strengthens the reputation of the pest management industry overall.
The state winners were initially selected following questionnaires and telephone interviews. The National Winner was then announced at the FAOPMA Conference Dinner on Thursday 12 July in Adelaide.
Competitive Pest Control would like to thank our team for all their efforts in making us Number One