Fly Climbing Ladder Call Us For Free Quote 1300 766 614 Commercial Service Residential Service Cockroach Removal Visit Our Blog
  • Live Chat

    Chat now to one of our friendly pest control consultants!

Enter Live Chat

Follow Us:
$32,800

Couple Sets Living Room on Fire Trying to Rid Home of Bed Bugs

A couple accidentally sets their living room on fire while trying to rid their house of bed bugs, reports ABC6 Columbus. The family made it out of their burning home with no injuries and is recovering.

When fire officials arrived at their home the living room was up in flames. The living room and second floor is completely damaged from smoke, according to fire officials.