8 Steps to Integrated Pest Management for Your Home
The integrated approach involves a few key steps:
- Grow pest resistant plants. Choose plants and seeds based on their ability to resist pests common to the homeowner’s
- Check shop plants carefully. Purchased plants should be inspected carefully for signs of disease or infestation. Shop at reputable retailers and avoid heavily discounted products.
- Fertilise and water adequately so plants have the nourishment to combat disease.
- Don’t over-water. Doing so can boost insect populations and encourage disease.
- Target weeds. Weeds can provide shelter for noxious pests.
- Use mulch. Mulching regulates moisture levels, resulting in healthier plants.
- Remove infested plants. These should be removed quickly to prevent the spread of disease.
- Rotate plants. Rotating in 3-4 year cycles helps prevent pests from taking a foothold in a particular part of the garden.
WE'RE NOT HAPPY UNLESS YOU'RE HAPPYSEE HOW IT WORKS
With Competitive Pest Control Services you’ll never have to worry about paying for a job that hasn’t been done.
If you’re not satisfied with our services, we’ll not only give you your money back, we’ll return it to you twofold. That’s right: you’ll not only receive a full refund, we’ll also pay to have your pest problem sorted by our competition.*
We’re always trying to raise the standard of service, it’s one of the reasons we were name Australian Pest Manager of the Year four times in the past six years. When you employ our services, you know your pest problem will soon be a distant memory. What could be more satisfying than that?
*Please contact us to hear more about our 200% Money Back Guarantee - as due to issues sometimes outside our control, not all services may be covered by this offer.